Everyday our donors are making an impact on the quality of healthcare provided by Joseph Brant Hospital.
We thank you for all your support and recognize the tremendous difference you are making. We are proud to recognize all of the contributions of all our donors. We do this in a variety of ways:
The Donor Wall recognizes lifetime giving and is centrally located in the lobby of the Hospital. The wall is updated on an annual basis.
Annual Donor Report
Each year we publish an annual donor report, which highlights some of the accomplishments of the Foundation over the past year, and includes a listing of all donors who contributed $1,000 or more to the Joseph Brant Hospital Foundation that year. This report is distributed in the Community and is also available here.
Philanthropic naming provides enduring recognition for the hospital's most generous supporters. Find out more about the available opportunities by contacting Ashley Davidson, Director, Major Gifts at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-632-3737 ext. 3474.
Benefits to You
Not only will your contributions to the JBH Foundation help to improve the quality of healthcare, but they will also benefit you in a number of ways.
The JBH Foundation is committed to building positive and mutually beneficial partnerships. We do this by ensuring that your support meets your philanthropic goals. Depending on the amount of your donation, this may take the form of:
Personal acknowledgement of your support
- As a valued partner, you will receive invitations to exclusive events
Public recognition of your support
- Your valuable support will be acknowledged at special events
- Your gift may be recognized through a Hospital naming opportunity
- You will be recognized through the Foundation's print and online communications
- Donations to registered charities qualify for federal and provincial income tax credits
- Reduces your personal income tax payable
- Visit the Canada Revenue Agency website for more information